We’re looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to join our small but rocking team.
What’s the role?
You will be the Senior Sales Consultant responsible for:
- Providing rollickingly good customer service across a variety of mediums – online chat, email, phone, and in person
- Ensuring your product knowledge is up to date – including vehicles, warranties, and basic finance
- Completing the necessary administration and paperwork in a timely manner
- Contributing to various marketing activities, including filming and promotions
- Helping out where needed (e.g. stock control)
We at eMotor pride ourselves on being misfits in the car dealer world. We truly embody our creed of “escape the ordinary.” Here are just some of the things that make us different:
- We have a street-art inspired warehouse rather than a car yard
- We specialise in unique stock that’s hard to find and has high turnover
- We focus on our online presence and generating a high volume of leads, rather than waiting for a customer to wander in
- We have an extremely high finance penetration with many pre-approved customers
What skills & experience do I need?
- You must know about cars and buyers and how to connect the two
- Minimum of three years in the car sales industry
- Experience in valuing trade-ins and pricing vehicles
- Possess freakishly good people skills across a variety of mediums – online, in person, on the phone
- Be digitally-savvy – know how to use CRMs, online chat, and social media to your advantage; or be willing to learn
- Be proactive, self-directed, and organised
- Have a fantastic attitude and be stylishly presented
What’s the benefit?
- Base + commissions + car = > $100,000 in your first year
- Be involved in a forward-thinking fast-growing dealership with unique stock
- Be part of a creative, uber cool, and clever team
How do I apply?
Send a cover letter, details of your last four roles/jobs, and three references to Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org).